The 3 things that are most important to athletes are:
- Getting back in the game after an injury.
- Improving performance while in the game.
- Living life to the fullest after the games are all done.
Chiropractic care and Active Health Chiropractic excel at addressing all of these things. When athletes are injured we can get them back in the game much quicker than other forms of treatment and without the use of harmful medications or surgeries.
When athletes are feeling good and they want to get an “edge” on the competition we can improve the way their body moves and functions to perform at their best.
By treating athletic injuries correctly in the first place will stop them from becoming chronic issues in the years to follow.
- Rotator Cuff Injuries
- Tennis Elbow
- Throwing injuries
- Running injuries
- Pulled Hamstring
- Pulled Groin
- Back and neck pain
- Wellness/Performance Care
- Chiropractic Adjustments
- Active Release Technique (ART) – Soft tissue treatment
- Injury Rehab
- Acute Injury Therapy- estim, Ultrasound, Kinesio Tape
- Functional Movement Assessment (FMS)- Optimize movement
- Corrective Exercise